Re: stocks closing above 60-day high

> >how do I check for stocks closing above their
> 60-day highs in MSWIN?

To find the securities that have closed above their high today (the
last trading day in the database)for the first time, I have written
this exploration query. I ahven't tested it thoroughly, I think it
would solve the problem.

ColA: {Close) C
ColB: {Previous 60-day High} Ref(HHV(H,60), -1)
ColC: {Current 60-day High} HHV(H,60)
ColD: {Volume} V
Filter: (colA>colB) AND (Ref(C,-1)<Ref(HHV(H,60), -1)) AND
(H=HHV(H,60))

This does two things: 1) it would list only those securities which have
fit the bill only on the last trading day, and 2) the new 60-day high
must have taken place only on the last trading day.

Thank you.

Rajat