Re: PatternSmasher

  • To: <marnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: PatternSmasher
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:10:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Mike,
Since this nifty program will attract the interest of more MetaStock users
will also "cc" this mail to the List.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.

===================================

Application form addresses
http://www.kasanjianresearch.com/ps.htm
http://www.realtraders.com/npdemo.htm

Note:
That as far as I know, only the PS-application form is kept at the RealTraders site and is
linked up with the KASANJIAN site.
On the "K" site press the 2nd link from the top and you'll get redirected to the "RT" site
to fill in the form.
Also on the "K" site, a seperate link (4th from top) is available to go directly to the "RT" site,
however, where indeed nothing is to be found on this program(??).

The above info was true back in Jan99, and cannot say if it is still valid. But the info below
will also get you to the right site/source.

Receive information about PatternSmasher

PatternSmasher is a brand new software program from Kasanjian Research that utilizes
a new pattern recognition technology that has been 10 years in the making.
PatternSmasher goes far beyond simple tick-bar patterns and candlesticks in that it
recognizes very complex patterns that many experts have long considered to be unquantifiable.
These patterns include classical chart patterns such as Head and Shoulders, Cup and Handles,
and Double Bottoms as well as a large assortment of new and powerful patterns that have
recently been discovered. Elite traders throughout the world have long recognized that these
kinds of  powerful patterns are reliable precusors to highly profitable moves in the markets.

Send me information about the new pattern recognition technology behind PatternSmasher
and it's application to trading the markets.
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*                PLEASE SAVE THIS WELCOME MESSAGE!                 *

Welcome to the Kasanjian Research information newsletter.

Our business is trading and our specialty is Pattern Analysis.  In January
of 1999 we introduced PatternSmasher, a unique software program designed
to search for complex patterns of various shapes and sizes. The purpose of
this newsletter is to show you how it works and we are going to do it in
realtime via this newsletter.  From time to time we will send you a list
of stocks and/or futures that are breaking out of specific chart patterns
found with PatternSmasher.

For decades the book "Technical Analysis of Stock Trends"  by Robert
Edwards and John Magee has been called the STOCK MARKET BIBLE,
and for good reason.
For a hundred years before the personal computer, technical analysis was
all about finding patterns in charts. Chart reading IS technical analysis and
is far superior to all of the illusionary price-based indicators found in the
most popular software programs.

The language of classical technical analysis is head-and-shoulders,
triangle, wedge, double bottom, false breakout, trendline, breakaway gap,
cup-with-handle, support, resistance, breakout, pennant, reversal,
exhaustion gap and a whole lot more.  If you understand this language,
then PatternSmasher is the tool for you.

Regards,

Ed Kasanjian
Kasanjian Research, established 1991
P.O.Box4608,BlueJay,CA 92317