Late Weekly Pick

All,
     I didn't like the looks of the market before I went on vacation, so I
went to all cash except for my LEAP option positions on Wednesday before we
left.  However, I couldn't resist after I heard about last Monday's drop and
did open a position in SCH last Tuesday afternoon.  I looked at my charts
hard tonight and decided I needed to get back in on the long side.  I'm
going to stick with my large cap momentum plays but have decided to also add
a few small cap value plays.
     For the large cap I picked MicroSoft (MSFT).  It has been in a strong
momentum up move but pulled back to and bounced off the bottom of its Short
Term Up trend channel last week.  For a combination value and breakout play,
I picked Comp USA (CPU).  It just broke out of an Intermediate Term Down
Trend Channel today and gave a MetaStock StochRSI buy signal.

JimG