bar patterns

Hi George

Sorry that I referred to you as Marie in my earlier email.

The data in the workbook was DAX daily cash prices from the dates listed.

There are no "results" pages in the workbook that I posted. This is a sample
of standard relational notation so that you end up with a classification
code # for every price bar. Concepts like Outside Days, Key Reversals etc.
don't account for every price bar. It would be like trying to construct the
price chart's moving average from only Inside Day closes.

The workbook and the bar pattern formulas that I posted only look at single
bar patterns not double or triple patterns like the Shark 32 pattern (i.e.,
double inside day with symmetry) etc.

A workbook will hold 250 worksheets so there's lots of room to do data
analysis and visualization. KyPlot will really kick your analysis into
overdrive.

Best regards

Walter