Re: Suggestion for a useful addition to Metastock

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:38:55 -0400, you wrote:

>I personally feel the ability to show the same chart in two windows
>would be more benificial.  This is possible with SuperCharts but I
>have never been able to accomplish it in Metastock 4.51.

I don't know Randy, but this is a feature I used all the time in MS
DOS 4.5x. Not only in 4.5x, but it was available from the earlier
versions.

If you wish I can send you a jpg screen shot of multiple charts on the
window.

Same equity, multiple equities, same equity with different formulas,
etc.

It's all very clear in the manual.  Do you have a manual?

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000