Re: Using moving averages to define channels.

Further....I set up the baseline ma (your choice depending on how often
you like to trade) and then the ones above it. I am used to 15%, 25% and
50%.  These give you reference points/(lines) for those big moves or
when they are just hugging their baseline ma.

Dave