Re: CMO & Cocoa

Lionel,

Stochastic Momentum Indicator:

{Appeared in the January 93 issue of Stocks & Commodities magazine}

100 * ( Mov( Mov(C - (.5 * ( HHV(H,13) + LLV(L,13))),25,E),2,E) / (.5*Mov(
Mov( HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),25,E),2,E)))

True Strength Index:

{Appeared in the January 93 issue of Stocks & Commodities magazine}

100 * ( Mov( Mov( ROC(C,1,$),25,E),13,E) / Mov( Mov( Abs(
ROC(C,1,$)),25,E),13,E))

I combine the above with the linear regression formula (off the MetaStock
shelf).  I substitute various fibonacci numbers in the formula and weight
each of the three parts.  I believe that every investor should decide which
variables suit their markets and trading temperament.  Emphasizing one of
the formulas might cause the Kaleidoscope to be more sensitive to turns,
yet it might also make the indicator choppier.  I strive for smooth, but
sensitive (a real 90's kind of guy).

Steve Karnish
CCT