Re: OT3.5 non-optimized

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT3.5 non-optimized
  • From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 08:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ed

The original got accidentally deleted during a weekly clean-out. It was very
similar to the following but more sarcastic and outrageous.

go to www.nirv.com/nirvana/support/updates/40_Update.htm to see how bad
things are.

Ed Downs, the owner, has been totally captured by the glitz of "daytrading".
Obviously great for sales. All development is moving in that direction. No
technical analysis development is planned. Too bad.

Best regards

Walter

===========

The problems are so serious and massive and so non-fixable that Nirvana is
issuing a "... replacement CD to all of our customers who received (OT4.0)
Release 1. ..."

This is one sick puppy!

Aside from all of the technical and compatibility problems ... this is at
max ... an $8US upgrade value for the end-of-day trader.

But if you want glitz and glamour ... and "... far exceeding my 2% per day
return
using the program - managing risk by trading during the day..." this is your
program!

No indicator or indicator accessibility improvements are evident nor appear
to be planned.

Best regards