Re: Omnitrader, what is your experience?

From:           	"Ron Warshawsky" <rwarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Re: Omnitrader, what is your experience?
Date sent:      	Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:24:15 -0500
Send reply to:  	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been advised to looik at alternatives such as Advanced GET
that uses Elliot Waves and Gann for analysis as alternative to
OmniTrader.

It seemed these would give the probable direction a stock would
head.  Certainly this is what we want to know.

And the publisher of WINWAVES is giving an attractive ONE-Year
money back guarantee.

Foo Say How