RE: hold on - Short re-summarize this system please

RS

We trade a proprietary systems developed over the last 50 years or so that
runs approximately 75% probably of success (75% of our trades are
profitable).  For years we have spent tons of hours and computer time
refining the system, but never paid any attention to money management,
assuming that with this system, we couldn't lose. <G>

Well, we're now paying more attention to money management.  The risk of ruin
I referred to is from the following book, purchased from Amazon.Com.

Money Management Strategies for Futures Traders
By Nauzer J. Balsara

It appears that with our prior trading methodology, we were always running a
100% risk of ruin.  Now we keep that risk to approximately 1%.

Regards

Guy