RE: VBScript (Windows Scripting Host)-part2

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: VBScript (Windows Scripting Host)-part2
  • From: "Chip Anderson" <chipa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:44:37 -0500 (EST)

Re: Windows Scripting Host:
<Cough!> <Choke!>  <Gasp!>
More bloatware from Macrosoft IMHO.

If you need to automate Windows tasks, do yourself a _huge_ favor and check
out WinBatch from Wilson WindowWare.  http://www.winbatch.com  It is simpler
to use, much more powerful, it works, and it has a great support network.  I
wasted a good six months trying to get other solutions to work (from MS and
others).  Since the day I downloaded it, WinBatch have worked as advertised.
I use it for both Metastock and QuotesPlus charting and scanning.  It
automatically updates my website on a nightly basis.  I can't imagine life
without it anymore.  Highly recommended.

Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts