My Expert

This is to all List Users who have requested my Expert.

I was expecting maybe a handful of requests.  I was overwhelmed to see
34 requests in my OnWord@xxxxxxxx mail box this morning, and only two
did not turn out to be a request for my Expert.  This is very
gratifying, and I will make a point of getting the Expert out to each of
you, but it will take a little time.  I'm off work tomorrow, because the
market will be closed, so I will endeavor to get it out to all of you
tomorrow.

I also had a few people respond with a message to my Equis Support
e-mail address.  To those who made the request this way, please, send me
your request again, but address it to: OnWord@xxxxxxxx address.

Some of you asked how you can get your hands on a copy of the magazine.
I must advise you that I do not have any copies I can send you.  You
will need to contact the magazine Technical Analyis of Stocks &
Commodities (TASC) for a back issue copy.  Remember to ask for the
November '98 issue.  They have a web site at www.traders.com.

Thank you all for your interest.

Robert B. McKinnon

p.s.  I forgot to mention.  I am going to assume that those that have
requested the Expert have version 6.5 or higher of MetaStock.  If you do
not, please let me know.  It makes a big difference in how you put the
Expert to use in the program.