Re: contacting sec

Michael:

>From SEC website:

(If you have a complaint or question about your investments)

Electronic mail:
help@xxxxxxx
This mailbox may be used to contact the SEC's Office of Investor Education
and Assistance. While we encourage inquiries from the public via Internet
e-mail, remember that your e-mail is not confidential, and others may
intercept and read your e-mail. If you are comfortable in doing so, we ask
that you provide your name, postal address, e-mail address, and a daytime
telephone number where you can be reached easily. We will make every effort
to respond to your inquiry quickly and completely by e-mail, telephone, or
letter.
If you have a complaint about your broker or an unfair sales practice, you
may want to preserve the confidentiality of your communication by sending us
a written letter. We discourage sending your account numbers and account
statements to us via e- mail. Please address your letter to: Office of
Investor Education and Assistance, Securities and Exchange Commission, 450
Fifth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20549.

Fax:
202-942-9634
Telephone:
202-942-7040
Mail:
Office of Investor Education and Assistance
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Mail Stop 2-13
450 Fifth Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20549