Re: Data solutions

List,

This is quite a good software. It gives very good support and resistance
points. Another notable feature is its ability to show such support and
resistance levels for higher periods like weekly and monthly on the same
chart while studying the daily chart or daily and weekly on intraday
charts

Certain proprietary indicators of Robert Krausz are also quite useful.

Definitely worth taking a look at. I am quite happy with it.

Thanks

Rajat K Bose