Something's buggy here.

All,

Yep, something's buggy here.  I need somebody to help me
verify whether it's Metastock, this machine or me.  Plot the
following indicator.  Plotted as is, it will return the close
from 3 days ago.  Select 2 as the input, and the indicator
will plot, but will return a N/A in the data window.  Next
cut/paste the second line so that it is now the third line and
again select 3 as the input.  Now the indicator returns the
close from 2 days ago, but gives a N/A when you select 3 as
the input.

Thanks,
Ken

n:=Input("periods",2,3,3);