RE: this is off-track and I hope no one takes offense

Al

That's just because we see so many of these that we become jaded.  Now add
all the ones I've received lately promising $10 and stock options if I get
other people to sign up for their Ponzi scheme.  Right, they're giving away
$10,000,000 to the first 1,000,000 people who register.  Somehow I think
this is just a method to get gullible people to give them their e-mail
address so they can be added to the latest sucker list, but that's just my
opinion.

Regards

Guy