Soft and Patch Problem

I,m having a little problem here.

I,m a user of a Metastock Pro for Signal v 6.51, 8/27/98 builded with a P
233 MMX w 32 MHZ w Window 98.

I had a problem with the Raff video so I delete the expert folder and
install the soft again over the already installed folowing Equis's
instructions .
It did'nt worked, the Raff video don't appear, but the others do.
So I desinstall everything by the normal way, and delete all the folders
left behind.
I reboot the Pc and made a new installation, the soft work fine, the expert
videos work fine, except by the Raff video, it did'nt worked again, but the
expert plot the arrows and give me the commentary.
So I downloaded the Up652sig  and Pro652b files to made the upgrade and have
my soft up to date.

The Up652sig file start to run and give me the message :

"This Program will update Metastock Pro to 6.52"

 I click on OK, it start to
searching to.... (I can't read it it's too fast) and
start to  processing msfl 651.dll,  stoped and close.

I try many times without success. I look at my
c:\Windows\System and found a msfl 651.dll file what I think it's one the
patch was looking for.

I'm doing something wrong, It's any patch I had to downloaded and run  to
update the soft before those pair I downloaded ?
Thanks for the help
JCarlos