Change Security on other folders

Hi All,

My problem is, can I change the default "Scanning Charts" scan folder
operation from the underlying security or derivative to scan a folder I
created that holds my short list of items of interest?

The 'Scanning Charts' arrows (<>) and 'Change Security' pop up list
icons are located at the bottom of every chart.   By default they work
only on the underlying security or derivative, allowing you to move
quickly back and forth sequentially through the contents of the folder.

However, I would like it to also work on other folders that contain, say
for example, my watch or short  list of shares or other derivatives
(*.mwc Metastock type files) held in a folder of my creation.  At
present, once I try to scan to the next (or previous) item in the folder
I get the next (or previous) contents of the underlying share or
derivative folder (smart charts file type), not the immediate folder
contents that I am working in (those with the *.mwc file type).

Can anyone tell me how or if this is possible in Metastock?

Thank you in anticipation of your guidance with this matter.

Regards,
Doug Mayson
Coombabah, Queensland, Australia