DELL & RDC

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>ALL,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DELL closed below my
stop today so I'm going to reduce my position by closing my stock position
tomorrow.&nbsp; However, it's only a few points above the bottom of a long term
up trend channel so I'm going to hold on to my LEAP options thinking that it
will probably hold.&nbsp; I'm also going to open a position in RDC.&nbsp; As you
know this is my all time favorite deep water driller and I have tried to catch
the bottom on it a couple of times.&nbsp; It broke out of its Long term Down
trend Channel last week and moved sideways to near the bottom of my new short
term Up trend Channel, so this may be it &lt;G&gt;.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>JimG</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Mar 22 21:11:58 1999