Error Code....

I have recently developed some new code that calculates from a daily bar
chart
what the weekly bar chart trend would be. Why do this? This allows for
testing
trading Ideas on a daily chart, using the weekly trend bias. These codes
work
well on my system......but when these codes where placed on a different
system
there is an error:

                              "Formula contains invalid code (unterminated
string literal)".

 My question is,  what exactly is this error telling me?  The code has been
checked
for errors, and we have tried different variable usage.......but it would
help in our
diagnostics if I new exactly what this error means. I should also explain
that the
first two codes calculate the weekly highs and lows, the 3rd calculates the
swing
and the 4th (The error happens with this code) calculates the trend. The
swing code
uses results from the first two and the trend code uses the results from the
swing code.
Thanks in advance.

  Best wishes,
      Adam Hefner.