positions

Had the flu and didn't get a chance to post yesterday or today (needed EKG
and x-rays).

Anyway, went long yesterday and short this morning.  S&P futures.

For the short today, I needed to hold myself in a private area while I
closed my eyes and put the order in. <G>

We'll see what happens.  I just hate shorting against our intermediate trend
signal, except that our short term signal has an excellent track record of
calling the tops and bottoms, while the intermediate tends to lag.

The intermediate signal went to a buy on 10/1/98 @994 and is still there.
We'll still trade the intermediate signal as well in another account.

Guy