From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Neal Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 3:21 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Guy Tann: Data Vendors

Alan & Guy,

I've not checked whether the DOW Theoretical crossed 10,000 several
times recently, so can't verify your data.

But many traders do not know the difference between
the DOW THEORETICAL and DOW PRINT quotes...

They are not the same. What I'm saying is that there is more than
one DOW quote, and they differ... For my purposes, I prefer
DOW PRINT to DOW THEORETICAL. Many newspapers/vendors etc use
DOW THEORETICAL, which is a bogus number.

-Neal.

At 03:36 PM 3/17/99 -0600, Al Taglavore wrote:
>Guy, HOLD EVERYTHING!!  I recently made a post on Primate as a satisfactory
>data vendor.  Please read a response to an inquiry I made today.  I ask
>this LIST, am I missing something?  My broker demands real money.  Gosh, I
>wish my losss were "theoretical".

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/