Setting triggers for the next day on MACD, Stoch, CO

List,

I am currently creating new explorations using indicators like MACD. I would
like to I trigger my buy as soon as the security crosses the signal up, but
get the trigger value the day before rather than getting it at the end of
day. Of course I know that price can close to a previous level than the day
high, but i would compute the day before the value the security close price
be so that the MACD as crossed up its signal.

I am using Metatock EOD 6.52. I would like to know what is the forecasted
value intraday for which I should trigger my buy.

As anybody done this before on MACD ?

I am using other Metastock standard indicators : Stochastics and CO. I would
like to detect when CO and CMO cross 0 up and when Stochastics are crossing
their signal up.

Has anybody an idea of what the formula would look like in Metastock, or
should I compute it on an other program like Excel ?

Thank you

Laurent GITTLER