Re: data download template

Guy,

Check out http:/www.primate.com.  I went to them after Dow Jones Private
Investor quit futures beginning 1999.  Seems to not have as many problems
as I read about on this ListServe.  Has indexs, futures, spot cash prices
and stocks.  Only disadvantage I have found thus far is they do not have
the Globex data for futures.  Occasionally misses a data set on a stock or
two, but nothing that is fatal.  Very easy to download and will
automatically post all data into the MS Downloader.  If they had Globex
data I would be very satisfied.

Al Taglavore