RE: Use of EXCEL

Jim,

In addition to me earlier reply:

You need to visit http://home.earthlink.net/~jfritch/ and see what Jim
Fritch has accomplished using Excel in combination with an end of day
supplier (Quotes Plus). He has done quite a job but IMHO it is very
tailored to his particular whims which was his intent.  The amount of
work has to be very large. But, he has shared the source with all that
care to download it and a lot can be gleaned and used in projects by
everyone.  It takes a bit of time to "crack" what he's doing but his
code is done very nicely for, as he describes himself, "an amatuer".

Dale