RE: Downloading Free Quotes

Hi Dale,
You are right.  Yahoo date is delayed and sometimes not quite clean.  But I
am not a
full time trader.  30 or 60 minutes delay is not going to bother me that
much.  I imagine a
day trader will have to spend some bucks for a reliable real-time data
source.
What I have is a system to collect data for about 30 stocks-every hour, and
then tabulate them in an Excel sheet.
I will post the code as soon as I got time to made it presentable, and with
adequate explanations.
Fred