RE: Downloading Free Quotes

Fred,

Looks like you've got something of a solution but you're using Yahoo
for your intrday stuff.. Is this what you actually want to use?  Yes,
its free but... as you know its delayed.. How does a delayed intraday
serve your purpose?  Just curious.

I would imagine that any real time service is going to cost.

Are you willing to share your efforts so far?

I'll be posting my code for Walter as we progress..

Dale