RE: easy as pie

Walter,

The only bad thing that could happen when you try something is the
destruction of the western world! <bg>

Now, you've got a lot of lines on this sheet after one day's
downloads. I presume the next thing you want to do is to delete
everything but "corn"?  Is that the case?

If so then help me once again identify those lines that are "corny".

Once you do this then I'll write a VB macro the will have a button to
click that will fire up the web query and will delete all of the
non-corny lines. After that we'll discuss what you want to do with the
corn, i.e. add it to a corn history sheet, build and export a csv
file, etc..

Dale