Re: Coding Question

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Pete:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I'm not sure I understand your question, but
perhaps:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BarsSince(BuySignal)</DIV>
<DIV>BarsSince(SellSignal)<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Where BuySignal and SellSignal are the functions
or variables that resulted in the signal [eg. Cross(Close,
Mov(Close,20,E))].</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Let me know if I misunderstood.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
    </B>PeteB &lt;<A
    href="mailto:Pete.B@xxxxxxxx";>Pete.B@xxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To: </B>Metatock
    List &lt;<A
    href="mailto:Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
    </B>March 10, 1999 12:20<BR><B>Subject: </B>Coding
    Question<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>The question is simple but it has me
    stumped. How can I determine, i.e. code,&nbsp; the Bars Since (barsince)
    from a buy or sell signal in a system test application? In other words, what
    is the DATA ARRAY function for these signals?</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Pete
Bock</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Mar 10 14:11:39 1999