Coding Question

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>The question is simple but it has me stumped.
How can I determine, i.e. code,&nbsp; the Bars Since (barsince) from a buy or
sell signal in a system test application? In other words, what is the DATA ARRAY
function for these signals?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Pete Bock</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Mar 10 12:53:13 1999