RE: Indicator Builder must be upgraded?

Make sure you are not running another program in the background that
could interfere with our programs.  You do this in Windows 95 as
follows:

Start Windows 95.

Press <CTRL>+<ALT>+<DELETE>, to display the Close Program menu.

Disable all programs except Explorer.  You disable a program by
highlighting the program on the Close Program menu and clicking the End
Task button.  When you select End Task the Close Program menu will
disappear.  Press <CTRL>+<ALT>+<DELETE> again and repeat this procedure
until the only program running is Explorer.  Note: some of the programs
do not end the first time.  You may have to select End Task a few times
to remove some of your programs from your Close Program menu.

When Explorer is the only program listed on the Close Program menu start
MetaStock and see if this helps.

If this happens again and your program is being shut down you should
receive a menu that gives you a choice of Details.  If so click the
Details button and please tell us what the message says that appears in
the Details menu.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.