Re: Gann Swing charts

&nbsp

and now buy support pack
or
and new builds succeed previous

Message tells to upgrade to a html compatible mail-program !

I have read up on Gann a few years ago, that much that most of it
I have already forgotten, as I could not see any use for it or it to fit in.
Much like the fibionacy theories, they miss out on markets' bindings
too much too make sence, eg financial, economical, human or otherwise
(let alone common sence).
However, Gann had a theorie that 3 months after a High was made,
the Low will be made as well (or it was using 90 days or something
to that extend).
Obviously in his days and in (t)his particular study-period, the markets
did do so, and he must have observed the markets well (for that
particular period / in those days), and only the last couple of years
the markets have done so again in repeating it. But not prior to the
last 2-3 years tho, and therefore there goes these type of theories,
because of the missing bindings, no guarantees can be given that
the markets will relive these type of traders' fantasy theories over and
over again. In that respect, swamps and quick sand are more of the
same solid grounds to build a house on.

Back to the >1000 words picture and formulas that you have given:
Taking the Peaks and Throughs, finaly here we have more bindings
(support & resitance) and therefore thanks, Adam, for a job well done.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx