Quadruple tops?

Group,

There's an old axiom that "there's no such thing as a quadruple top." An
example of this is EBAY, which recently busted through a fourth "top," and
has made strong new highs all week. I would like to be able to scan my stock
database for securities that are approaching their highs for a fourth time,
but the MetaStock formula language is a bit daunting to me as someone who is
not programming-oriented. Does anyone have such a formula?

Thanks in advance.