RE: Still blowing up with patch 6.52

Aongus,

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you.  I have been trying
to check on drivers for your card, but haven't had much luck.

Can you describe in a little more details what happens?  You are loading
layouts and eventually you get a GPF or page fault?  Does it occur on
the same layout all the time?  Does it occur after loading the same
number of layouts or just at random after loading more than one layout?
Does it occur on a layout that has mixed data?  By that I mean daily
with weekly or monthly?  Daily with a composite included?  Do your
layouts contain lots of indicators or none or just what?

We had a problem with an early release of 6.52 and certain types of
layouts.  Perhaps that is causing your problem.  We have new patches
available on the web that fixed all the problems we could duplicate.  We
have not seen any problems specific to SP4 except the problem within The
DownLoader caused by Microsoft writing over a couple of our registry
entries so I really don't think it is SP4 causing it, although I never
rule anything out.

Bill Forman
Customer Support Manager
Equis International
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.