Re: Moving Averages

I haven't seen this message posted so I'm sending it again.
Apologies if this comes through twice.

Cheers... John

Al...

I do agree on the quality of Metastock as is in 5.11 and there haven't
been enough power tools in the newer versions to motivate me to upgrade.
I'm just not interested in talking "experts" on my screen, I suppose Y2K
will do the trick as far as my upgrade needs go. It would be great to
see see some of the suggestions made a few weeks back on this list in
the next version.

Best... John