Re: Moving averages

Lionel. I made a moving average of the volume in the volume window and could
see that it looked wrong. I set the period to 1 and it was still wrong. I saw
that the left scale for the indicator was not the same as the right scale for
the volume. I then tried the same thing in the price window and got the same
result.
Malcolm