Re: AOL, CSCO, & WMT

Hey David,

Thanks for your comments.  I will never post my trading statement.  That
is nobody's business.  But I will give you a synopsis of my trades and a
discussion of how I trade and what makes me tick.  See e-mail to Rick.

Six months of consistently good trades doesn't make a track rrecord.
You're right.

However, I do not percieve the way I trade as being risky, to the
contrary I see it as a conservative strategy that nets not so
concervative  results.  Again, see my letter to Rick.  It'll probably be
the last one I post on this site.  My style doesnt't suit the majority
of people on this thread. That's OK.

I wish you all lots of success.  Anyone wishing to contact me can do it
direct.

I need to say one last thing.  Securitytrader.com is a legitimate and
absolutely wonderful website with well intentioned people.  Please don't
let my brashness stop you from seeing what they have to offer.  Please
don't punish them for what you see as my shortcomings.

I'll be back at you in a year or so and we'll see if what I do works.

Until the, I thank all of you for your comments and continued success to
each and everyone.

Doc