RE: The latest MetaStock Patch - upgrade to the new version 652a (EOD)

I understand what you mean now.  It has been reported and verified.
When it will be fixed is not known at this point.

The workaround is to display the inner window title bar as the price
change and last price is shown there also.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.