Investor Sentiment

The latest sentiment data...

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 2 / 22 / 99

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 2/15 through 2/21 on the
Lowrisk.com web site.

Number of participants: 436

30 day outlook:

50% bullish,  46% last week
33% bearish,  39% last week
17% neutral,  15% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 2/26: 9295 (it
was 9307 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Last week the DJIA had a relatively modest gain of 65 points, and
our sentiment numbers grew more bullish. The bulls gained 4% to 50%
and the bears dropped 6% to 33%. The neutral camp stayed almost
even, picking up 2%. This is one of those weeks where it is
difficult to read much into the sentiment data. However, we are
coming off three weeks of essentially sideways action in the market,
and the bulls are at relatively high levels, so the numbers would
seem to call for some caution.

Please stop by to take part in this weeks survey at:

http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker