DELL hasn't bottomed yet

In my opinion, DELL has not made a bottom in its correction from $110.

The hourly chart suggests that the low on February 17th of $77 will be
broken, with a key bottom to be made at about $72. If realized, this would
represent about a 35% correction and a short-term buying opportunity. A
possible rally target from $72 would be $84 and $95.

My prediction would be suspect if DELL rallied immediately on Monday from
Friday's close upto and above the gap at the $84 level, but I don't think
this will happen.

Joe

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DELLhourly.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DELLdaily.gif"