TO PATCH OR NOT TO PATCH ?

i now use EOD ver 65.2 with the previous patch.
NOW i see another patch available ver 65.2a

are we the testing ground for equis ?

is this ver 65.2a SAFE to apply ?

i am getting tired of all these changes.

my chart still open up with longer periods showing, eventhough i have
selected 3MONTH with expert charts & retain x-axis settings.
i even followed equis suggestions about re-saving smart charts from
(file/new/charts/save as... to replace existing smart charts) but the
problem persists.

i am reaching the stage where i begin to rely less & less on metastock
and use more of my other software [elwave & ta98]

if equis doesn't get their act together, they'll soon be history.
come on guys- wake up & fix this darn program.
ver 6.5 worked just great til they did the y2k upgrade.

mike arnoldi