From: bspark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <bspark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 8:21 PM
Subject: Equis Support - Patch Upgrade for MS 6.5 EOD

Hi there,
I have been watching with interest the amount of traffic related to
the Upgrade Patch and the problems everyone has been having.

I am very thankful I didnt jump in right a way, and try and install the
patch immediately.

I am a little confused as to which patch should I download and
install, and what are the pitfalls to avoid, in the process.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Benzie Pikoos