Re: 6.52 EOD Patch Causes System Hangup

Tim,
I know what you are saying.
When I am using Metastock, if I activate the "view full screen" option
the system locks up and the only way to get out of it is to turn the power
off. Nothing will unlock it, not even CTRL ALT DELETE.
I've since just avoided using the full screen mode thinking it may
have been an isolated problem.

Ian Burgoyne, Melbourne