Re: Missing File

I had the same problem -- uninstalled and reinstalled MS 6.5 RT several
times but couldn't get the patch to install properly.  Finally solved it
by uninstalling MS 6.5, editing the register by deleting all mention of
Metastock, then reinstalling MS6.5 RT from the CD.  After that, the
first patch installed beautifully.  A couple of days ago I installed the
latest patch with no problems whatsoever.

Hope this helps ...

Evelyn Arana

In message <005701be5b66$02789000$0100a8c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
B.J.M. Schijff <bote-schijf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes