Sentiment

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 2 / 16 / 99

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 2/8 through 2/14 on the Lowrisk
.com web site.

Number of participants: 399

30 day outlook:

46% bullish,  39% last week
39% bearish,  33% last week
15% neutral,  28% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 2/19: 9307 (it
was 9347 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Investors gained some conviction last week as bullish sentiment and
bearish sentiment both rose. The bulls gained 7% to 46%, while the
bears gained 6% to 39%. The neutral camp lost 13% to end at 15%.
With the DJIA dropping modestly last week (29 points) it is
difficult to get much of a read on the market with the sentiment
data. But with the bulls and bears both feeling more strongly about
their position, we expect to see some tension in the market this
week.

Please stop by to take part in this weeks survey at:

http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker