From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Karnish
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 1999 4:52 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: formula help

List,

I'm a little lazy and not very bright.  Anyone willing to help me with an
easy formula?  I would like to design a simple test.  I would like to buy
today's opening and sell today's
close if yesterday's closing price was above the 13 day expo mov avg.  If
yesterday's close was below the average, then I want to sell the opening
and buy the close.

Thanks,

Steve Karnish
CCT