SRW vs MRR.gif

  • To: "Jim Greening" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SRW vs MRR.gif
  • From: "Bill Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:38:38 -0500 (EST)

Jim,
Just wanted to send you a little info on how I would look at these
securities using TC2000.  I plotted SRW with indicators of BOP(Balance of
Power (second graph) and a Moving Average in light blue) and TSV( red line
with light blue moving average which is another Worden proprietary indicator
of Price/Volume) and Moneystream (white line in the 3rd graph).  This is
only to give you another perspective. Looking at the 2 graphs (MRR is
superimposed on the top and has similar BOP, TSV and Moneystream), TC2000
would predict that Tuesday is not yet the right time to buy these, however,
that said watch these 2 take off next week.
Have a good one and keep your weekly picks coming they are always a
challenge and you do such a good job of presenting your picks.
Bill

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SRW vs MRR.gif"