Re: multiple monitors ok I am trying it BUT !

I am attempting  2 monitors on a good standard clone built-up ( Digicom PCV3
9i think board-100mhz bus) and  AMDK6-2-300 but the system also has an AGP
video card slot.   I disabled that because i hear that dual monitors works
best with straight PCI slots/cards.   Well i also read the type of  2nd card
must have drivers which
accomodate   secondary status, even though  Win98 handles most of the set-up.
Question is,  why doesn't the   S3Virge card I have-4meg std Virge S3 -325
work
as  second card ?  I am using an  ATI Expert98 8meg as first PCI card.
I think maybe the  brand and year of the Virge card or the virge chips on a
card
is important.  WHAT brand or age or type of  Virge card or virge S3 chips on
what card are you using ??  I cant get mine to work.
I hear you might be able to use the  AGP card slot as the second card which
would
be better-faster.  A guy told me maybe an  ATI ?Gh40? with Intel Rage
compatible
chips worked in one installation.
I appreciate any ideas you have.
RS