Re: Happy 99 Virus

Hi Chris

This is more of a nuisance program than a virus and current anti-virus
software does not detect it.

We had it on some lists we were on last week and got rid of by following the
instructions below that some techies gave us.

Hope this helps

-------

Firstly delete the message that the happy99.exe file came with , then follow
the instructions.

In your WINDOWS, SYSTEM folder there are 4 files:

liste.ska,

ska.dll,

ska.exe.

winsock32.ska

Just delete these 4 files and then reboot your computer and you should be
all sorted.