From: Sotiros Bogiatjis [mailto:sotiros@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 1999 8:32 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bug ??????? in downloader

Dear friends I'm a new user of Metastock 6.52 EOD.Last Saturday I tried
setup a new security in Downloader to track a mutual fund.When I entered
the
value of 76439708 in the field VOLUME suddenly  the price became
76439712.I
tried too many times to enter the right price the result was the same.I
entered an another price and it kept.What;s happened?
I use win Nt 4 service pack 3 .
thanks in advance
sotiros@xxxxxx
sotiros@xxxxxxxxx